Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Busy as a Bee ...

I have been quite busy the past few months . Starting with my samples being made, a bridal show, my best friend moving to New York City, starting back to school for my B.F.A in Costume Design, moving into a new apartment and launching my "Slumber Pj" Collection online.

I recently unveiled the samples from the Signature collection for Priscilla Jade and the "Behind the Veil" Bridal and event show. I participated in the event to reach the Bridezilla's of Miami. I picked up a few potential clientele to create custome bridal lingerie, garters and accessories.

Here are a few photos from the event.

The last photo is the Signature line samples.



























On July 25th, I launched my 100% cotton "Slumber Pj" collection. All sets come with a pair shorts and different style tops. The collection is made for all ages of comfy tushys ! Pajama pants are also available. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery as all pieces are made to order.

Earlier this week I had a production meeting regarding the signature line. It had taken me some time to contract a seamstress to produce my samples and produce orders. Through 6 months of searching and only one prototyle to show for it, I have found the ONE! Hidden ... in Miami ... without hesitation ... she has agreed to work with the samples and patterns I have to create and perfect each piece.

In addition we will produce the "little black panty" collection. Just as every girl needs a little black dress - she needs a little black panty.

Both our Signature line and "Little Black Panty" collections will be out Fall 2009. Stay tuned !

Take a peek at our new look at www.LingeriebyPJ.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment